Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Murphy's Law


Hello! Just in case you've been wondering, I am still here! I spent some time doing several uninteresting, yet important things around the house, and finally got a chance to get back in my crafty space. I've been working on my #1DD's scrapbooks and refilling my card stash, and it has been so wonderful to be creative again. I have all kinds of photos of my projects and was all ready to start blogging again. I turned on my laptop and everything lit up like it always does with one exception...no monitor.  So now I am without a way to properly post. Hopefully, I will be able to get it fixed! I used my phone for this post and it's not the best!

I did manage to get a photo uploaded (sorry for the shoddy pic) and thought I'd share it while I filled you in on the status of my blog.  This is one of my 'clean up' cards. I used bits and pieces of things I had in bags and boxes.


I don't have any steps to explain since it literally took minutes to put this together. I hope I will be back to proper blogging soon, and thanks for your patience!! Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card to use up some of those bits and bobs (where do they all come from?!)... and glad to hear you're busy both on and off the craft table.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're here - and with a pretty, pretty card too! Love the background paper with the flower and greenery.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo good to see a post from you and read that you've been busy making crafty time amidst all the other day to day things you need to keep up with. Enjoy your summer break :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!