Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Mother's Day???

Hi!  I am back again with another 'early bird' card!  It feels good to have cards completed ahead of time-now I just need to remember that I have them and where!!  

Today's card could be either a birthday or Mother's day card, but since Mother's day is before my Mom's birthday, I went with the latter.


As you can see, I'm still working on perfecting the center of the cup stamping without great success... I also slid the stamped layer to the left so a little more of the pretty paper is peeking out.  Have I mentioned how much I love the patterns in this stack?!  Wink of Stella also makes another appearance on the two hearts.  Oh, and that ribbon?  It is camouflaging a stamping alignment boo-boo, but it's such a pretty band aid ribbon!
 
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you are enjoying my experimenting as much as I am.  Eventually I WILL get that cup right!!  Have a fabulous day!!

Card Recipe: Paper-whisper white, Birthday Bouquet dsp, Stamp Set-A Nice Cuppa, Ink-pool party, blushing bride, soft suede, Accessories-blushing bride pleated satin ribbon (ret), dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!